Our qualified personnel, using developed methods in electronics and IT, identifies all types of threats to privacy by protecting communication devices (telephone, voice, e-mail...) verifying that there are no violations of privacy.
As a guarantee of absolute confidentiality and secrecy in the execution of these operations, Toro Investigazioni uses personnel with the ENCE certification, recognized worldwide as one of the most authoritative in the field of digital investigations.
The following are some of the crimes that can be committed by those who violate the IT property of others:
• Arbitrary exercise of own reasons (article 392 Criminal Code)
• Attack on public utility facilities (article 420 Criminal Code)
• Forgery of documents (article 491-bis Criminal Code)
• Unauthorized access to an IT system (article 615-ter Criminal Code)
• Illegal possession and distribution of access codes (article 615 Criminal Code)
• Dissemination of programs aimed at damaging or interrupting an IT system (article 615-
quinquies Criminal Code)
• Violation of correspondence and IT and electronic communications (article 616,
617-quater, 617-quinquies, 617-sexies Criminal Code)
• Disclosure of the contents of secret documents (article 621 Criminal Code)
• Remote data transmission (article 623-bis Criminal Code)
• Damage to IT or electronic systems (article 635-bis Criminal Code)
• IT fraud (article 640-ter Criminal Code).
IMPORTANT: THE DATA-EXTRACTION AND FORENSIC ANALYSIS ON ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE (MOBILE PHONE, COMPUTER, TABLET) MUST BE COMMISSIONED / AUTHORIZED BY ENTITLED PERSONS ONLY.